COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page


Where is my diploma?

Diplomas should be mailed by the end of February/early March for December graduates, by the end of September for August graduates and by the end of June for May graduates. Additional processing time is required for Master Degree diplomas.

How do I get a replacement or an additional diploma?

Replacement or additional diplomas can be processed by completing the Replacement Diploma Request Form and sending the form along with a payment of $20 to: University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Attn: Registrar's Office- Diploma, 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311.

Requests can also be done in person at the Registrar’s Office (SS1100). (NO CREDIT/DEBIT payments will be accepted).

What if I’m an international student with a special mailing request?

International students should email the Registrar’s Office ( of any special instructions or requests regarding foreign mailing address.

Please contact us at 920-465-2111 or stop by (SS1100) if you have additional questions.