- National Endowment for the Humanities. Catalogues the work of the agency in promoting the humanities, and includes links to projects funded by the NEH across the US, on-line resources, directories of libraries.
- Wisconsin Humanities Council. Supports public programs that engage the people of Wisconsin in the exploration of human cultures, ideas, and values.
- The Library of Congress. Offers access to the Library's catalogues, powerful research tools, and LOC exhibitions.
- Perseus Project. An evolving digital library of resources for the study of the ancient world and beyond.
- American Council of Learned Societies. Their mission is to "advance humanistic studies in all fields of learning in the Humanities and the related social sciences and to maintain and strengthen relations among the national societies devoted to such studies."
- American Philosophical Society. Promotes useful knowledge in the sciences and humanities through excellence in scholarly research, professional meetings, publications, library resources, and community outreach.
- H-Net. An interdisciplinary organization of scholars dedicated to developing the enormous educational potential of the Internet and the World Wide Web.
Links for More Help
More help is available on-campus at the Career Planning at SS 1600, 465-2163.
Contact Academic Advising at SS 1100, 465-2111.
Another service for UW System students on the Web is UW HELP On-Line. This service provides in-depth information on the programs of the UW System.