Skip to main content

Travel Information

If your position requires you to travel, either in state or out of state, you will need to become familiar with UWGB's travel policies and procedures.

The UW TravelWise Portal is your one-stop shop for travel information and includes a short checklist to assist you in understanding the requirements of University-sponsored travel. Sign into E-reimbursement, where you can submit Travel Authorizations and Expense Reports.

  • A pre-trip Travel Authorization Form is required for all out-of-state travel and-may be required for in-state travel.
  • Upon completion of travel, you must complete a Travel Expense Report to be reimbursed for business-related expenses.
  • All airline tickets must be purchased through Travel Inc. Booking is available through the Concur online booking tool, or you may work directly with a Travel Inc by calling 877-811-9898. Concur can also be used to book rental cars and hotels using real-time availability and exclusive UW discount pricing. The only exception are as follows: Group travel is booked through Fox World Travel and Athletics travel is booked through Shorts Travel.
  • TravelWise is the consolidated source for UW travel policies and process standards.

If your position requires a Corporate Travel Card, please complete the UW-Green Bay Corporate/Travel Card Application.  The completed form should be turned into your supervisor for approval and signature.

Questions should be directed to