Skip to main content

Misc. Available Services

Bike Licenses or Registration

  • UW registration is available at the Office of Public Safety, the University Union Main Desk/Information Center, and at the housing Community Center.Registration is mandatory and free of charge.
  • City licenses are available at the Green Bay Police Department free of charge

VINK Link Web Page

The VINE system is a service through which victims of crime can use the telephone or Internet to search for information regarding the custody status of their offender and to register to receive telephone and e-mail notification when the offender's custody status changes. The VINE toll-free number for the WI Statewide VINE system is 888-868-4631. This service is provided to assist Victims of Crime who have a right to know about their offender's custody status.