Frequently Asked Questions

You have questions and we have answers! Check out both below. If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us or use your favorite social media. Who knows? Your question might make our list!

How do you know if I'm coming? Do I send a deposit?

UW-Green Bay does not require an admissions/enrollment deposit. 

I was previously admitted and forgot what I changed my password to.

If you were previously admitted to UW-Green Bay, you had the opportunity to change your password at that time. We were not able to import that password into your admission letter. If you forgot what you changed your password to, go to Student Password Reset.

I'm having technical issues, what do I do?

If you have trouble with your network account or e-mail, contact the Help Desk at (920) 465-2309 or helpdesk@uwgb.edu.

How can I see what courses are being offered?

Visit the Schedule of Classes, information will be posted on this site for each term as soon as it is available. Please note that a paper-based schedule of classes is not available. You can print the schedule from your computer if you wish.

When do I register for classes?

Online students should refer to their admission folder for further registration information. Registration for the fall semester begins in April, and for the spring semester in November. Your enrollment appointment (the first day and time you may register) will be based on the number of credits you have earned. To find your enrollment appointment, follow these two steps:

I am transferring to UW-Green Bay. How will I find out how my previous courses transfer?

A credit evaluation is done following the admission of students with transfer credits. Your credit evaluation will be e-mailed to your UW-Green Bay e-mail from the credit evaluator in our Registrar's Office. This is generally done within several weeks of your admission on a priority basis for the current semester. If you are transferring from a different UW campus, or from a Wisconsin Technical College campus, you can do an unofficial evaluation yourself at the Transfer Information System (TIS) website.

Where can I view the undergraduate and graduate catalogs?

You can view both the Undergraduate Catalog and Graduate Catalog online.

How much is school going to cost?

Visit the Cost page for information on tuition and other estimated costs. Please note that costs vary from year to year. Tuition is generally set during the July immediately preceding the school year for which you are enrolling.

How can I learn about Veteran's benefits?

If you are the dependent of a veteran, or are a veteran yourself, please see our Veterans Page for information about using your educational benefits and other resources.

How can I learn about Academic Support and Disability Services?

UW-Green Bay offers excellent academic support services through the Learning Center to assist students.

If you have a disability and would like information about academic accommodations, resources, or access, please contact the Disability Services office at dis@uwgb.edu, uwgb.edu/ds, or 920-465-2841.

How do I cancel my Admission?

We're sorry if you need to cancel your admission, and hope we will be able to serve you in the future. If you do need to cancel your admission, you can do so by completing the online cancel form. You will need to provide your name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your social security number so that we may verify your identity.

Have Even More Questions?

Let us know what we can answer for you.

Contact Us