COVID and Your Visit
We are glad to be able to welcome to you to campus for a visit. We understand that walking around campus and seeing it in-person can be one of the best ways to make your college decision, and we look forward to hosting you! Our current health and medical landscape generates a number of considerations when providing on-campus visits. We ask for your partnership and cooperation in establishing expectations and preparing for your visit.
Restrictions and Requirements
Please review these notes regarding the current restrictions and requirements during campus visits:
- Please do not attend your visit if you or anyone in your household is ill.
- Follow your local and state guidelines regarding travel.
- Due to the downward trend locally in COVID cases, UW-Green Bay will no longer require masking for students, staff or guests as of March 1, 2022. The University remains a mask-friendly place, and you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose.
- We ask you to be as accurate as possible when reporting your total in party for this visit, as this allows us to plan ahead for safe service. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact us at 920-465-2111 or email@example.com.
- When possible, we will be maintaining a physical distance of three feet between your household and other visiting families throughout your visit, both inside and outside.
In addition, the visit experience during this time will be a bit different than what was typically included in campus visits, in terms of building access and activity. We ask for your understanding in these necessary changes, including:
- Dining facilities throughout campus are open with seating, delivery and pick-up options.
- A number of buildings will be open and accessible during your campus tour, including: Mary Ann Cofrin Hall, Kress Events Center, a residence hall building and the University Union. Access to other areas of campus may be limited.
- Special requests such as appointments with faculty or services may not be possible to accommodate on campus; however, we would be happy to assist in coordinating a virtual meeting.
Please note that by registering for a visit, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and will comply with these restrictions, requirements and visit expectations. For questions regarding your campus visit or any special accommodates or requests, please contact us at 920-465-2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and kindness during this time.