Skip to main content

Gift & Grant Accounting

The Grants Office is responsible for all financial reporting of federal and non-federal grants and contracts. Gifts to UW-Green Bay are also reported to the Board of Regents through this office.

Applications for grants and contracts are prepared by faculty and staff with the assistance of the Office of Grants and Research.

The following sites provide information related to:
WISDM Logon SiteThis is the WISDM logon site. Authorization to access this site must be requested through the Controllers Office.
Active Department CodesA current listing of all active department codes, maintained by the Office of Planning and Budget.
Revenue and expense account codesA current listing of all active revenue and expense account codes to use in the shared financial system. The site includes the account number, type and a definition of the code.
Program CodesA list of all current program codes and their definitions.
Extramural Fringe Benefit Rates (Funds 133 & 144) The current Extramural Fringe Benefit Rates. (Funds 133 & 144) 
Personnel Activity ReportThis form is used by Grant Accounting to certify time and effort of employees working on federal grants and contracts. 
Cost Sharing ReportThis MS Excel form is used by Grant Accounting to document cost sharing required on federal and non-federal grants and contracts.
(Coming soon)This is a copy of the current federally negotiated indirect cost rate for UW-Green Bay. The rates included in this document must be used for all federal and non-federal grant and contract applications, unless a different rate is required by the granting agency and approved by the Controllers Office and the Provost.
(Coming soon)The university is often required to provide proof of tax exempt status when submitting proposals to non-federal grantors, including foundations. This document, provided by UW-System Administration Legal Counsel, will satisfy this requirement. 
Gifts In KindThis site links you to a form to be used when accepting a non-monetary gift to UW-Green Bay. Assistance in determining the value of the gift for insurance purposes can be obtained from Risk Management, extension 2110 or by e-mailing

Additional questions pertaining to gifts should be directed to Grant Accounting at extension 2343 or by e-mailing
U.S Office of Management and BudgetThis is a federal web site providing instructions and information issued by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget to federal agencies.
Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is a codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the Executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government. The CFR online provides the public with enhanced access to Government information. 
Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) contains a list of federal regulations followed by institutions of higher education.