Dual Enrollment Scholarships
We have a limited number of need-based scholarships available for students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch. The deadlines to apply for the 2023-2024 academic year are:
Fall 2023 - August 4, 2023
Spring 2024 - January 2, 2024
- Student must be a Wisconsin resident. At least one parent/guardian must live in the state of Wisconsin.
- Student must qualify for free or reduced lunch. This will be confirmed by the student's high school
- Scholarships are first come, first served until all are given out.
- Scholarships cover all course costs, including tuition, fees and course materials. There is no cost for any scholarship recipient.
- Students are only eligible to receive a Department of Public Instruction (DPI) scholarship three times a year.
How to Apply
It is recommended that students applying for a scholarship should complete the scholarship application process before completing the program enrollment process.
- Download, print and complete the scholarship form in English, Spanish or Hmong.
- Email or mail the completed form to:
Dual Enrollment Access Academy
UW-Green Bay, CL 109
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay WI 54311
- Do not send the scholarship form to the Madison DPI office. It will take your application several weeks longer to reach our office. Since scholarships are given on a first come, first served basis, this would be a considerable disadvantage.
- Your application must be signed by a school counselor or school designee in the administration or district office to confirm eligibility for free or reduced lunches. A teacher's signature is not valid.