Skip to main content

Declaring a Major or Minor

To declare a major or minor in First Nations Education complete the following steps:

1. Complete the Declare My Major/Minor/Certificate form

Declaration Form

2. Advisor (required for declaration form): Lisa Poupart,

Electronic forms require an active UWGB network user ID and password. If your network user ID is no longer active or if you don't have a valid UWGB network user ID, click on the form. You will have to create a user account at the log in page to complete the electronic form.

If you are having difficulty accessing this form please call the Student Services Center at 920-465-2111.

Note: If you have a hold on your account because you need to declare a major/minor, that hold will not be removed until you have had your advisor sign off on the declaration form and the Registrar's Office has processed the formal paperwork.

First nations studies logo