All campuses are closed to public per state emergency order. All classes at all UW-Green Bay campuses will be taught via alternative delivery methods through the summer. Visit our coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.

Declaring a Major or Minor

Students can declare at any time through a simple on-line process.  Please click on the button below to log into the e-form.  Your adviser will be assigned to you after the e-form is received.  You will receive an email notification once the form is approved or denied. 

If you are having difficulty accessing this form, please call GBOSS at (920) 465-2111.