Declaring a Major or Minor
To declare a Major or Minor in Humanities complete the following steps.
1. Explore the following emphases for your major:
2. Explore the following emphases for your minor:
3. In addition to the minor emphasis in Linguistics/TESL above, the Humanities program also offers a TESL Certificate:
4. Complete the Declare My Major/Minor/Certificate form - be sure to select an emphasis for your major or minor.
5. Advisor (required for declaration form): Jennifer Ham, email@example.com.
Electronic forms require an active UWGB network user ID and password. If your network user ID is no longer active or if you don't have a valid UWGB network user ID, click on the form. You will have to create a user account at the log in page to complete the electronic form.
If you are having difficulty accessing this form please call the Student Services Center at 920-465-2111.
Note: If you have a hold on your account because you need to declare a major/minor, that hold will not be removed until you have had your humanities advisor sign off on the declaration form and the Registrar's Office has processed the formal paperwork.