Skip to main content

Declaring a Major or Minor

Students can declare at any time through a simple on-line process. Please click on the button below to log into the e-form. Your adviser will be assigned to you after the e-form is received. You will receive an email notification once the form is approved or denied. 

If you are having difficulty accessing this form, please call the Student Services Center at (920) 465-2111.

Declaration Form