Skip to main content

Clery CSA Training

Annual Training Requirements:

Annual training requirements are now tracked through Canvas. Any employee designated as a Campu Secuirty Authority is required to complete an annual training. Training is coordinated by the Office of Human Resources & Workforce Diversity online through Canvas. New employees will be enrolled at the time of hire with all other employees enrolled annually during a Fall training campaign. For questions on the training or enrollment, contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2300 or


Why am I Required to Take this Training?

The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) is a federal statute pertaining to all colleges and universities participating in federal student aid programs. The Act requires these institutions to publish an annual security report that accurately discloses campus crime statistics and security information. The UW-Green Bay Police Department collects statistics on crimes, arrests, and referrals for incidents which occur on or near campus and often come from CSA's.