Skip to main content

How to File a Report of Misconduct

If you have observed behavior you believe to be a violation of campus policies, you can report that behavior to the proper university officials in person to an RM, a UWGB University Police Officer, or the Dean of Students Office (SS 2000). Or, you can submit an online report.

Whether or not behavior is misconduct is up to the Dean of Student Office. Either way we will take in the information, start an investigation, and if the behavior is determined to be a policy violation, sanction the student accordingly.

We offer this opportunity to support the voices of community members who want to see others live up to the same community standards they live by each day.

Thank you for your assistance in support this effort.