Electrical Engineering Research
Ask the right questions and answers will follow.
What do innovations like virtual reality, electrical vehicles and wireless wearable tech all have in common? Research. And if you enjoy exploring that space between first idea and final product, we invite you to research further.
- Nanoscale Communication Systems and Nano-networks
- Wireless Communication and Positioning Systems
- Emerging and Sustainable Technologies
- Electrical Power Systems
- Solar and Wind Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Integration with the Power Grid
- Power System Stability and Power Quality
- FACTS Devices
- Smart Grid and Micro Grid Technology
In the last five years, UW-Green Bay engineering research has produced.
- 1 US Patent
- 3 Patent Pending Inventions
- 15+ Peer Reviewed Publications
- 1 Book Chapter
- Research Grants: $100,000.00+
- Faculty names as WiSys Innovator of the year