COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page
Skip to main content

Scholarships & Financial Aid

Paying for your MSW

A quality education you can afford

As a social worker, the responsibility of finding funding sources may be a part of your advocacy work. So it's fitting that we begin now, by addressing financial roadblocks that may be barriers to your education. Whether its applying for a student loan, a MSW grant, a graduate studies scholarship or a teaching assistantship, we have options to help you pay for your graduate degree in social work.

Grad School Cost
UW-Green Bay students study with their laptops at a table in hte union

MSW Funding

The Child Welfare stipend and $1,000 Ada E. Deer MSW Scholarship, and other graduate studies funding is available.

Scholarships & Grants

Teaching Assistants

We offer a 12-credit (~20-hour) a teaching assistantship for MSW students.

TA Details

Financial Aid

Graduate students are eligible for financial aid and can apply for student loans.

Financial Aid
Gail Trimberger, MSW Chair

Contact Us

We're here to answer your questions. For more information on UW-Green Bay's Master of Social Work program, how to get started, or any other needs, please contact us.

Contact Us