Skip to main content

Declare a Major, Minor or Certificate

To declare a Major, Minor or Certificate in one of our programs, complete the following steps before opening the form. The form is found following the table below.

1. Explore the available emphases for your desired major, choosing the one that you will enter on the declaration form (as explained below).

If declaring a minor, explore the requirements for a minor:

If declaring a certificate, explore the requirements for a certificate:

2. Complete the Declare My Major/Minor/Certificate form - be sure to select an emphasis for your major.

Electronic forms require an active UWGB network user ID and password. If your network user ID is no longer active or if you don't have a valid UWGB network user ID, click on the form. You will have to create a user account at the log in page to complete the electronic form.

If you are having difficulty accessing this form please call the Student Services Center at (920) 465-2111

Applied PoliticsNote: If you have a hold on your account because you need to declare a major/minor, that hold will not be removed until you have had your advisor sign off on the declaration form and the Registrar's Office has processed the formal paperwork.