AFCS Ethics in Public Affairs Scholarship
AFCS Ethics in Public Affairs Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UW-Green Bay with at least one remaining semester before degree completion;
- Submit an application essay written by the student, which is no more than two pages typed, and double-spaced; demonstrating engaged citizenship, leadership potential, and evidence of ethical (or "right" behavior in personal decision-making (not just "doing good things");
- A nominating letter from an instructor. The nomination letter and form should be turned in using this form.
Preference will be given to students:
- Who are studying or demonstrate a sincere interest in ethics as it pertains to the conduct of individuals, firms, non-profit organizations, and governmental entities;
- Have been involved with the Ethics in Business Awards process and/or its affiliated Ethics Forum;
- Who are or intend to major in one or more interdisciplinary programs of the Public and Environmental Affairs (PEA) department.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021. Award of $920
Email questions regarding this application to:
Professor Kerry Kuenzi, Director, Student Scholarships and Awards
Office location: MAC A319