Outstanding Student in PEA
Outstanding Student Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UW-Green Bay with Junior or Senior standing and at least one remaining semester before degree completion;
- Have a declared major or minor in Public Administration, Environmental Policy and Planning, or Urban and Regional Studies;
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.25 or higher at the time of application;
- Submit an application essay written by the student, which is no more than two pages typed, and double-spaced, demonstrating a significant interest in public or nonprofit service, or in environmental protection and stewardship;
- Submit a resume which exhibits the student's academic excellence, leadership potential and a commitment to serving others;
- A nominating letter from an instructor. The nomination letter and form should be turned in using this form.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021. Award of $381
Email questions regarding this application to:
Professor Kerry Kuenzi, Director, Student Scholarships and Awards
Office location: MAC A319
I am honored to be recognized as a finalist for the outstanding teaching assistant award 2012-2013. During my time as a PEA student I have been able to travel to over 13 countries, work with passionate and dedicated professors, and share my experiences with new students as a peer mentor. After graduation I hope to continue my education and work with a non-profit group building passive energy homes called Earthships in developing countries and then in the U.S.
PEA 2012-2013 Outstanding TA Award, 2013-2014 Outstanding Student Award