Student Org Leaders FAQs for Fall 2021

This FAQ will be updated as often as seems needed. If you have questions that you do not see the answers to here, please email them to me at --- if you are wondering about something, chances are so are other people!

For the start of Fall 2021, we are trying to have as "normal" a start as possible.  One note: Masks must be worn while indoors on campus.
  • How do I get help?
    Contact John in the Student Engagement Center (formerly known as the Office of Student Life--we changed our name!).  John is in the office an an everyday basis, so please drop in to see us!  You can also video call me on Microsoft Teams (Landrum,John), call me at (920) 465-2532, or email
  • Can we hold org meetings in person?
    Yes, again, we are going for "normal" activities at this point.  Remember to wear a mask when indoors on campus.
  • What rooms are available for org meetings and events?
    The University Union, the academic buildings, The Kress Center and the Weidner Center have spaces available for events.
  • Can we have food at in-person meetings and events?
    Yes!  Remember--events on-campus that include food must utilize University Dining & Catering or an approved licensed off-campus vendor.  We still recommend food items be individually packaged.  To order food, see the Food Form in the Forms section of MyOrgs.
  • Is Org Travel Permitted?
    Yes!  Org travel will be permitted to start during fall semester.  Some new processes are now in place.  Remeber to plan travel at least 4 weeks in advance.  See the updated Interim Student Organization Travel Policy located here.
  • Is fund raising impacted?
    Bake sales and other fund raisers are now permitted again and will be evaluated on an on-going basis. Initiate your planning process by completing the Fund Raising Form in MyOrgs. 
  • What about our SUFAC money?
    SUFAC org money is now available for orgs to spend as it has been approved by SUFAC.
  • How do we spend our org money/get our org mail/arrange for storage drawers?
    The FORMS section of MyOrgs is a good place to start.  You can now find forms for: placing a DigiCopy order, requesting food service, and ordering supplies and other things.  When mail comes in, you will be notified as usual.  For smaller envelopes the pickup point is still in the Student Engagement Center, near John's office.  For larger packages, the pickup point will be emailed to you when packages arrive.  To get a storage drawer or keys, you'll need to see John or Tina in the Student Engagement Center.
  • What about OrgSmorg?
    OrgSmorg will be from 4-7 pm on Wednesday, September 8, in Phoenix Park.  If it rains, we'll have OrgSmorg from 4-7 pm on Thursday, September 9, In Phoenix Park instead.  If it rains again on the 9th, we will move OrgSmorg inside to the Phoenix Rooms.  Orgs who have made table reservations will be notified of their table assignments in the Park.
  • Is there Promotional Booth Tabling now?
    Yes, contact Union Reservations to get started.