How to use the calculator for your cumulative GPA.
- Log into your SIS Student Center
- Click Enroll under the Academics section (to the left of This Week’s Schedule)
- Click the Term Information tab
- Click View my grades
- Select your current term of enrollment
- In the Terms Statistics section, you will find your / Units Taken Toward GPA. Add this number to the “Units (Credits) Taken Toward GPA” box below
- In the next line down, you will find your current cumulative = GPA. Add your current GPA to the “Current Cumulative GPA” box below
- Enter your class information, anticipated grades, and repeat information below (if needed) to calculate your new GPA
Calculate Your GPA
Enter the information for the courses you're currently taking. Do not include non-degree pass/no credit courses, and only include "Previous Grade" if you are retaking a class.
New Cumulative GPA
Our advising staff is here to help you out. Contact us