Follow the steps below to successfully register for your College Credit in High School (CCIHS) course(s).
Did you submit your application? Your enrollment for college credit cannot be finalized without submitting both an application and a registration form.
Registration Dates & Deadlines
A CCIHS representative from UW-Green Bay will visit in-person or virtually to walk students through the registration process. After the registration visit, students are given a due date to have both the application and registration form submitted. If the student does not complete by the requested date, we will not be able to enroll the student in a course.
How to Register for Your Course
1. Go to Dynamic Forms to get started.
2. Choose "Create an Account."
- Complete all required fields to create your account.
- You will receive an email to verify and activate your account.
- After activating your account, return to the registration login screen and login in with the username and password you created.
3. Complete the following areas of the form:
- Enter your personal information.
- Select your school and course name.
- Enter your teacher's name.
- Indicate if you completed the online application or need to. You will not be registered for the course until your application is received.
- Click on "next." Note: Disregard the "Office Only" section.
4. Submit your registration form.
- Type your name.
- Click on "Sign Electronically." (Do not click the "opt out and print" link. We will not receive your registration.)
- You will only see a message stating that your registration was submitted. You will not receive an email confirmation.
5. Repeat 1-4 for every CCIHS course you plan to take.
- Even if you are taking two courses with the same title (example HISTORY 205 / HISTORY 206 or WF 102 / WF 105) you will need to complete two forms. Even though you are selecting the same subject, we need a form to complete your enrollment for each course.
- It is recommended to clear your browser cache before setting up your account. Restarting your computer may also be helpful.
- The registration account is separate from the application account – a new account must be set up.
- If you took a CCIHS course last year – you already have a registration account. Use the "forgot password" to reset.
- You can "Skip Now" if you're asked for your cell number.
- If you end up at a page that looks like the screenshot below, log out and return to the log in screen to log in again. If you continue to get this screen error, please clear your browser cache and try again.
What Happens if You Need to Drop a Course?
The date a student can drop their course will be provided during the registration visit. The drop deadline date varies as it depends on the length of the course. Students should first talk to their teacher if they are struggling to determine if they can work out a solution. If dropping the course is best for you, notify your teacher and UW-Green Bay CCIHS at email@example.com. You're still responsible for paying tuition, and your transcript will reflect the dropped course.