College Credit in High School Scholarships
We have a limited number of need-based scholarships available for College Credit in High School (CCIHS) students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch. The deadline to apply for the 2023-2024 academic year is Friday, February 23, 2024.
- Student must be a Wisconsin resident. At least one parent/guardian must live in the state of Wisconsin.
- Student must qualify for free or reduced lunch. This will be confirmed by the student's high school.
- Eligible students, if awarded, receive one (1) scholarship, applied to cover tuition of one (1) CCIHS course.
- Scholarships cover cost of tuition only; fees and course materials are not covered by the scholarship.
- If your high school requires payment for your CCIHS course, students will need to make their tuition payment as directed; If a student is awarded a CCIHS scholarship, students will need to reach out to the high school to make arrangements for reimbursement of tuition paid.
- Students awarded a scholarship, will receive notification by Friday, March 8, 2024.
- Students are only eligible to receive a Department of Public Instruction (DPI) scholarship three (3) times a year.
How to Apply
- Download, print and complete the scholarship form in English, Spanish or Hmong
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not send the scholarship form to the Madison DPI office.
- Your application must be signed by a school counselor or school designee in the administration or district office to confirm eligibility for free or reduced lunches. A teacher's signature is not valid.