COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Declaring a Major or Minor

To declare a Major or Minor in Music, complete the following steps.

1. Explore the following emphases for the Bachelor of Arts Degree:

2. Explore the following emphases for the Bachelor of Music Degree:

3. Explore the following emphases for your minor:

4. Complete the Declare My Major/Minor form - be sure to select an emphasis for your major or minor.

5. Advisor (required for declaration form): Randall Meder,

Electronic forms require an active UWGB network user ID and password. If your network user ID is no longer active or if you don't have a valid UWGB network user ID, click on the form. You will have to create a user account at the log in page to complete the electronic form.

If you are having difficulty accessing this form please call GBOSS at (920) 465-2111

Note: If you have a hold on your account because you need to declare a major/minor, that hold will not be removed until you have had your humanities advisor sign off on the declaration form and the Registrar's Office has processed the formal paperwork.