Mantra counselors provide free short-term psychotherapy to enrolled students for whom teletherapy is appropriate. Clinicians will be making case-by-case determinations about the appropriateness of teletherapy during the initial appointment. Sign up for services on your own, or get referred by someone in the Wellness Center.
Sign Up on Your Own
To sign up on your own, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Sign up for Mantra by going to app.mantrahealth.com.
- Create your account and Sign In using your UW email address.
- Complete the onboarding tasks in your Patient Portal, which takes about 10 minutes, and schedule your first appointment. Be sure to do this before your appointment!
- Join your first scheduled appointment with your therapist through the Mantra Patient Portal.
Sign Up with a Referral
To get a referral through the Wellness Center:
- Call our front desk to make an appointment at 920-465-2380.
- Your treatment needs will be assessed. If Mantra is the right option for you, you will be referred by someone on campus.
- Right after you’re referred, you will receive an email and SMS message to create an account using your UWS email address.
- Complete the onboarding tasks in your Patient Portal, which takes about 10 minutes. Be sure to do this before your first appointment!
- Join your first scheduled appointment with your provider through the Mantra Patient Portal (app.mantrahealth.com).
Already have an account?
If you already signed up or were referred by someone at the college, you can log into your account at app.mantrahealth.com using your UW email address.