Skip to main content

Travel Insurance Policies

Faculty and staff traveling internationally on University business are eligible for health and travel insurance through a policy specifically designed for the University of Wisconsin-System. Coverage includes emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, emergency family reunion, physiotherapy, accidental and emergency dental, maternity, security evacuation, replacement of broken eyeglasses or contact lenses, liability coverage, program fee refund, travel delay benefits, and much more. Spouses and dependents accompanying the faculty/staff overseas are also eligible for coverage.

Download complete policy brochure

Rates for UW Green Bay employees and dependents are:

CoverageMonthly RateOne Week RateTwo Week RateThree Week Rate

*Please note that dependents should be enrolled by the Primary Insured (i.e. the student, faculty or staff member needing coverage for their spouse and/or child(ren)) not by your offices. You simply need to give the Primary Insured the fillable

Download Dependent Enrollment Form

To enroll in the international travel and health insurance, please contact the Office of International Education or complete the enrollment form.