The Guiding Principles for the UWGB Libraries are meant to be clear, concise, and forward-thinking statements that guide the work of UWGB Libraries as we plan for the future. The principles are intended to help us shape the narrative regarding who we are, what we offer, and the value we provide the greater University community.
- Provide library and archive services, programs, and collections that are informed by the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
- Offer easy and equitable access to collections that represent a variety of perspectives on subjects that support the academic curriculum.
- Create intentional collaborations across the university to support and improve student success.
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion through services, programs, and resources.
- Engage in continuous improvement, including comprehensive assessment.