Request Course Reserves

Faculty Reserve Request

What Can I Put On Reserve?

Instructors can put physical items on reserve at the Library. Both personal and library items can be placed on reserve. Due to copyright restrictions, we cannot place materials from other libraries on reserve. Instructors should post electronic readings to their D2L course. For D2L information, contact Client Services.

How Do I Submit My Reserves List?

To submit a faculty reserve request complete the Faculty Reserve Request Form and email it to You can also stop by the Public Services Desk on the third floor to complete the reserve form. It is important to accurately complete the form to avoid delays in processing reserve materials.


See our Copyright Guide for basic guidelines on copyright permissions for your reserve items.


Please contact the Public Services Department at (920) 465-2540.

Course Reserves for Students

What are Course Reserves?

Instructors can put items on reserve at the library for students in their classes. The library has only physical copies of items on reserve, and you can search for them in Search@UW. If you are looking for an electronic item, please look at your D2L course page.