International Students

International students are permitted to work on campus only. They are not eligible for Federal Work Study. Jobs may be found in Handshake. International students may search for jobs using the same methods as other students, but are only permitted to work up to 20 hours per week during academic sessions and 40 during non-academic sessions.

Contact International Education (920-465-2190 or for more details.

For Supervisors of International Student Employees

International student employees will need to complete their resident status and Visa Type on their W4 form. Once the student is entered into HRS an email will be sent to the student from Glacier (third-party vendor) to determine substantial presence and evaluate applicable tax treaties. The student will complete online forms, print and sign forms then bring completed forms and supporting documents to HR upon completion of Glacier questionnaire.