Skip to main content

Record Hours & Get Paid

All student employees use MyUW to record hours through Web Clock or an online timesheet. Time must be entered in each pay period prior to the deadline, to ensure timely payment. Paid time is automatically rounded to the nearest 15 minute interval. You can also access timesheet/absence instruction guides and videos.

MyUW also houses student Earning Statements and Tax Statements, including an electronic copy of the annual W-2 form. Students may use the portal to update address information. Please note changes in MyUW only impact payroll information and will NOT update the Student Information System (SIS).

Students are paid biweekly (once every two weeks), unless otherwise specified. Payroll is directly deposited into the student's checking or savings account, as entered in their MyUW. Pay is not credited to the student's tuition or expenses.

Review the Non-Exempt Payroll Schedule for pay period date ranges, the dates in which timesheets must be submitted in order to be processed, and dates in which payment will be received. All earnings are subject to payroll taxes and deductions. Current students with sufficient enrollment may be exempt from Social Security or Medicare withholding.

Student Employment support

The student employment experience is a team effort from multiple offices here at UW-Green Bay.

Financial Aid

Our financial aid office helps you understand the types of aid available to help fund your education.

Contact Financial Aid

Human Resources

Our human resources office helps with the hiring process, payroll schedules, eligibility and more.

Contact Human Resources

Career Services

Our career services office helps you prepare for your job search and find student job opportunities.

Contact Career Services