UW-Green Bay has announced a collaboration with Microsoft's TechSpark program and LinkedIn, which will provide free professional development opportunities for the University's faculty and staff. This collaboration includes:
- Expansion of the free use of LinkedIn Learning for UW-Green Bay faculty, staff, and students while providing professional development opportunities in areas such as technological literacy, customer service, public presentations, and diversity and inclusion.
- Possibilities for the use of LinkedIn Learning by faculty as a co-curricular tool in courses or to map course content to LinkedIn courses as an affordable option for textbooks.
The UW-Green Bay Office of Human Resources and Workforce Diversity will be exploring how we can integrate LinkedIn Learning with current processes such as onboarding, learning & development, performance management, employee relations, and leadership development. More information about this will be upcoming in the next few months.
At this time, we encourage all faculty and staff to explore the content that LinkedIn Learning provides! LinkedIn Learning offers:
- 16,000+ on-demand courses to help you learn more and achieve success.
- Quality Content taught by experts in their field, with up to 35+ new courses a week.
- Personalized Curation, where you can get course recommendations based on the most in-demand skills for your unique role.
- On your schedule delivery - available anytime, anywhere.