Skip to main content

International Employees

The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay sponsors foreign nationals in tenure-track faculty positions and continuing Lecturer positions of at least 50% FTE for their employment-based work authorization visa (H-1B) and employment-based immigrant petition (I-140). UW-Green Bay works in partnership with UW-Madison's International Faculty & Staff Services (IFSS) to support these work authorization visas. Please refer to the UW-Madison International Employees website for further information.