Business Student Organizations & Clubs
Turn the campus into a community.
As a business major, you’re practical. You want to participate in college experiences that will build your expertise and lead to a successful career. Joining a student organization can do just that. But, in addition to enhancing your résumé, you’ll also be able to meet new people and foster a community of people with similar interests and goals to help you maximize your potential.
11 Organizations to Choose From
No matter your interests, we have the club for you. In each of our clubs, you'll be able to attend community-based events, network with professionals to help during your job search and get access to resources like financial planning advice and scholarship opportunities.
- Accounting Students Association
- Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
- Collegiate DECA
- Personal Financial Planning Association
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Society for Information Systems Management & Business Analytics
- Student Association for Management (SAM)
- Student Finance Association
- Student Run Business Organization
There's a lot of business-related student groups and clubs. So no matter the field of business you choose, there’s a social opportunity outside of class for you to grow your skills with your friends. Or make new ones. Don’t worry. If you have questions, just ask.