Application Process for Post-MSW Students
Applications for the school social work certificate are closed for the 2021-22 academic year. Please contact Gail Trimberger, email@example.com, to learn more information about the next admission cycle.
The minimum requirements to be considered for the post-MSW School Social Work Program include:
- MSW degree from an accredited social work program by start of the program
- One year of professional experience working with children/youth
- Current Wisconsin credential (CSW, APSW, or LCSW)
To best meet the needs of Wisconsin school districts, preference is given to applicants who have a letter of intent to hire or proof of hire from a school district.
The following application materials are required for consideration of admission in 2022-23. Please contact Gail Trimberger, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- Special Student E-Application for non-degree seeking students
- Transcripts from all Universities where graduate level courses were taken
- 2 letters of professional reference OR Proof of Hire/Intent to Hire from a school district
- Current resume