What is your University ID?
- University identification card
- Valid Voter ID
- Debit account for on campus purchases (Green Bay campus locations only)
- Debit account at select off-campus locations
- Library card
- Door access card for on campus housing, select campus classrooms and computer labs*
- Pass to attend regular season Green Bay Phoenix athletic events
- Access card for the Kress Events Center*
*Dependent on fee-paying student status
Get & Use Your University ID Card
How to get your University ID Card
1. Head to the University Ticketing & Information Center
Go to the University Ticketing & Information Center, located in the University Union on the Green Bay campus, or visit the Student Services desk at the Marinette (Main Building 126), Manitowoc (Founders Hall 120) and Sheboygan (Main Building 2201) campuses. Your University ID card will be valid throughout your entire academic or employment career at UW-Green Bay.
2. Provide your Student ID number
Students must provide their student ID number when requesting a new or replacement ID card.
Find your Student ID Number
- Log in to SIS
- Select Other Academic from the drop down box
- Click Transcript: View Unofficial
- Click Report Type: Unofficial Transcript
- Look for Student ID (your 7-digit Student ID)
Call the UW-Green Bay IT Help Desk at (920) 465-2309 to verify your identify and gain access.
3. Show Your Photo ID
Your University ID Card will display your preferred name on the front of the card, and your legal name on the backside. The legal name is needed to meet the requirements for a Voter Photo ID as well as UW-Green Bay Legal or Preferred Identity Practices. When receiving a University ID card, you must present one of the following valid methods of photo identification:
- US/Foreign Passport or Passport Card
- US State Driver’s License or State Identification Card
- US Military Identification Card, including Military Dependent’s ID Card
- US Coast Guard Merchant Marine Card
4. Pay for a University ID
- Newly-admitted students may obtain their initial University ID card for a cost of $15.00. This includes certain CCIHS/ECC, graduate, special and audit students. However, all incoming first year, transfer, international, and Rising Phoenix students will have their ID card printing fee built into the GB Orientation Fee or other student fees charged, and will not be required to pay the initial ID card fee.
- UW-Green Bay Faculty and Staff can obtain their ID card at no cost, as part of their employment identification.
- Replacement ID Cards: A non-refundable $15 fee is charged for all replacement ID cards.
5. Be prepared to get your photo taken:
This will be your main form of identification on any campus and you may use your University ID daily. We want you to look good, so here’s some tips:
- You don’t have to dress fancy; your normal clothes will be just fine.
- Your face needs to be clearly visible in the photo, and cannot be covered. Remove wireless devices and headphones.
- No hats, bandanas, or other head wear should be worn with exception to any religious clothing that is worn daily, including headpieces.
- Uniforms should not be worn in the photo with exception to law enforcement, military personnel, and University Dining Services employees.
- Prescription glasses are allowed, but the lenses cannot be darkened or create a glare in the picture.
- Please keep your hands away from your face and out of the view of the camera.
- Smile big!
Where to Use Your University ID Card
Green Bay Campus Locations
|Common Grounds Coffeehouse
|Computer Print Stations
Phoenix Street Subs & Crave
|Kress Events Center
|Melt Lab & Fry Shack
|The Phoenix Bookstore
|Student Billing Services
|University Ticketing & Info Center
Off Campus Merchants
Phlash Cash may be used at the following locations but cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco, vaping products, CBD products, lottery tickets or gift cards.
BP Gas Station
UW-Green Bay is partnered with Grubhub so students, faculty and staff can order from off-campus restaurants using Phlash Cash with free delivery.
Noodles & Company
- Make a deposit to Phlash Cash
- Make a guest deposit to a student account*
- View current account balances
- View recent account activity
- Deactivate/Reactive your ID Card
*The recipient's UW-Green Bay email address will be required to complete a guest deposit.
Please note a $1 transaction fee will be applied to online deposits.
Got a Question?
We're here to help answer any questions you have about Phlash Cash, from refunds to adding funds. Drop us an email (remember to include your student ID number!) and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.