The Phoenix Leadership Program has both in-person activities and some additional online exercises.
A limited number of students are accepted into the program each fall semester.
There are no costs to apply or after selection into the program.
About the Phoenix Leadership Program
The Phoenix Leadership Program is a semester-long high-quality training experience designed to enhance student leadership skills and abilities. Students in the program will become better leaders at UW-Green Bay, and go on to be better team and organizational leaders in their careers.
Calling All Students
The Phoenix Leadership Program is open to UW-Green Bay students of all majors. There are no costs associated with applying or after selection. This is a wonderful opportunity for future leaders.
- Open to all majors
- Activities, workshops, trainings
- Enhanced leadership skills and abilities
- Hybrid mix of in-person meetings and online exercises
- Culminating event with student recognition
Phoenix Leaders will attend dynamic events and workshops that are focused on leadership and professionalism aspects.
- Strengths assessment
- Professionalism in the workplace
- Diversity and Leadership Panel
- Women in Leadership presentation
- CSR Workshop
- Company Tour and Presentation
- Networking Lunch with Area Professionals