Dynamic Forms (e-forms) require a network user ID
If your network user ID is no longer active, click on
the (e-form) link for the form you want below and you will be given the
opportunity to create an ID to use for completing e-forms. If you are having
any difficulty accessing a form, please call Student Services at (920)
Thesis & Projects
- 5-Year Completion Deadline Extension (PDF) - For extending the time limit for completion of an MS degree
- Credit Overload (PDF) - For registers for a credit load in excess of your maximum credit load
- Course Substitution (Eform) Faculty approval to use one course in place of another in your graduate program.
- Exception to 1-Credit Thesis Defense Requirement (PDF) - For if events beyond your control prevent the defense of your thesis before the last day of classes in a term
- Graduate Assigned Study (595 or 596) (Eform) This form is used to request graduate level instruction for any upper division 300 or 400 undergraduate level course with no corresponding graduate level offering. 300 course numbers = 596 as the course number and 400 course numbers = 696. Student is then taking the graduate 596/696 course at the same time/dates/location/instructor as the undergraduate 300 or 400 level course. (Replaces the yellow card)
- Independent Study - found on the Registrar's website.
- Internship Approval Form - found on the Registrar's website.
- Late Action (PDF) - For adding a course to an existing load of credits, dropping one or more courses after the published deadline while remaining enrolled in other courses, initial late registration, course withdrawal after the published deadline for a given semester
- Suspension (PDF) - For requesting a waiver of academic suspension status in order to be allowed to continue at the University
- Miscellaneous General Petition (PDF) - Used if your request does not fit into any of the above categories