Skip to main content

Graduate Forms

Whether you are at the start, in the middle or nearing the end of your graduate degree, find the form you need right here. All our e-forms are in the Dynamic Forms system, and require a network ID and password. If your network ID is no longer active, each e-form will give you the opportunity to create an ID to complete the form.

Need help with the Dynamic Form system? Please contact the Registrar’s Office at (920)465-2111 or visit the Registrar's website.

New, Returning & Graduate Special Students

Ready to apply? Here's where to start.

  • Apply: Start the application process to take a graduate course, certificate program or a master's or doctoral degree.
  • Re-Admit Form: Use this form if you've been admitted to a program but have not taken a class for one to three semesters and are ready to return to the program. If you've been gone for 3 or more semesters, you'll need to reapply.
Marci Hoffman, Graduate Studies staff

We Are Here to Help

Completing digital "paperwork' can be a real challenge. Fortunately, experts like Marci Hoffman, Graduate Programs Manager, is a master at navigating forms of all sorts. Put her the test!

Contact Us