Enrollment & Degree Verification
Enrollment Verifications are used when employers, financial lenders, insurance companies or other third parties request proof of enrollment. Enrollment Verifications contain information on full-time or half-time status, dates of attendance and degrees earned. UW-Green Bay uses the National Student Clearinghouse to certify enrollment verifications online. This electronic process decreases the need for verification forms and makes the reporting process more efficient.
Former students must order a transcript to verify enrollment and/or course history. Please refer to the transcript webpage
Students who need Enrollment Verifications for loan deferments, insurance coverage or other reasons, are encouraged to print off their Enrollment Verification through SIS, by following the steps below.
- Log into SIS
- The Student Center page will appear
- Under the Academics drop down menu select Enrollment Verification and click the >> to continue
- Under Request an Enrollment Verification click National Student Clearinghouse
- Select which option you wish to show on your enrollment verification certificate
- All Enrollment - Include all your past and current enrollment.
- Current Enrollment - Include only your current term enrollment.
- Advance Enrollment - Include your future term enrollment only.
- Click Obtain Enrollment Certificate
- Print page
In Person Instructions: If you have specific forms that need to be completed by authorized personal or requires a stamp or seal, bring them to SS1100 on the Green Bay campus. We will be happy to help you.
All students who wish to obtain proof of their degree verification are asked to request their official transcript. Please refer to the transcripts page. Any third parties looking to verify a student degree are asked to be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse and are responsible for all service fees.
Need an Official Seal?
If you have any specific forms that need to be completed by authorized personnels or requires a stamp or seal, you can send it to the Registrar's Office in three different ways:
UW-Green Bay Registrar's Office SS1100
2420 Nicolet Dr
Green Bay, WI 54311