Skip to main content

Enrollment & Degree Verification

Enrollment verifications are used when employers, financial lenders, insurance companies or other third parties request proof of enrollment. Enrollment verifications contain information on enrollment status (full- through quarter- status), dates of attendance, and degrees earned. UW-Green Bay uses the National Student Clearinghouse to certify enrollment verifications online. By decreasing the need for physical forms, the reporting process is more efficient.

Former Students

Place an order with the National Student Clearinghouse to certify enrollment and/or degrees earned. If you require specific course information, you will need to order an official transcript.

Current Students

Students currently enrolled are encouraged to print off their enrollment verification through SIS. Instructions are below.

1. Log into SIS.

2. The Student Center page will appear

3. Under the Academics drop down menu select Enrollment Verification and click the >> to continue4. Under Request an Enrollment Verification click National Student Clearinghouse

 5. Select which option you wish to show on your enrollment verification certificate:

    • All Enrollment - Include all your past and current enrollment.
    • Current Enrollment - Include only your current term enrollment.
    • Advance Enrollment - Include your future term enrollment only.

Screenshot of Enrollment verification screen

6. Click Obtain Enrollment Certificate

7. Print page

Please note that this function is only available if your social security number is on file. If your number is not on file adn you require a verification that cannot be satisfied with an official transcript, you may contact the Registrar's Office at for assistance.

In Person Instructions: If you have specific forms that need to be completed by authorized personal, please email them to the Registrar's Office at If you require a stamp or seal, bring the verification form to SS1100 on the Green Bay campus. We will be happy to help you.

Degree Verifications

All students who wish to obtain proof of their degree and full enrollment history should request their official transcript. Please refer to the transcripts page. Any third parties or former students looking to verify a degree only can do so with the National Student Clearinghouse and are responsible for all service fees.

Order Transcripts

Need an Official Seal?

If you have any specific forms that need to be completed by authorized personnels or requires a stamp or seal, you can send it to the Registrar's Office three different ways:

Mail To:

UW-Green Bay
Registrar's Office SS1100
2420 Nicolet Dr
Green Bay, WI 54311


(920) 465-2765