All campuses are closed to public per state emergency order. All classes at all UW-Green Bay campuses will be taught via alternative delivery methods through the summer. Visit our coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.


Food for any event in the University Union must go through Chartwells.

Fill out this form for Alcohol Permission

For outside food vendor permission, fill out this form.

This request must be made 14 days in advance of the event day. Permission must be granted before moving forward with outside food/food vendors.

Catering Orders

Please fill out this form for all Catering Orders.

For all catering inquires and to place catering orders, please log in at www.UofWGB.catertrax.com.


Visit the Chartwells Catering webpage here!