Consortium Agreement

Students who are planning to receive their degree from UW-Green Bay but are taking credits elsewhere may be eligible to receive financial aid for the transferable credits. If you are receiving your financial aid from UW-Green Bay, UW-Green Bay is considered the Home institution and the other campus is considered the Visiting institution.

The consortium agreement is an agreement between the visiting school and UW-Green Bay. It is also an agreement between the student and UW-Green Bay.

What you need to do:

  1. Complete the FAFSA at You will list UW-Green Bay's school code (003899) on your application.
  2. Enroll in at least 3 credits at UW-Green Bay. This does not apply if you are enrolled in a study abroad program through another school.
  3. Print and sign the Consortium Agreement (.DOCX). Then have a Financial Aid Officer at the Visiting Institution complete and return it to the UW-Green Bay Financial Aid Office with a copy of your class schedule.
  4. Pay any tuition charges/fees at your visiting Institution by their published due date. UW-Green Bay will not make any payments on your behalf.
  5. Inform the Financial Aid Offices at your Home and Visiting campuses of any changes in your enrollment related to the consortium.
  6. Upon completion of your courses, provide an official transcript to the Registrar Office and an official or unofficial transcript to the Financial Aid Office.*

REMEMBER, you may NOT receive financial aid from more than one institution for the same period of attendance.

*In order to remain eligible for financial aid, students must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards, set by UW-Green Bay's Financial Aid Office. Until official transcripts are sent by you from the visiting school, your consortium credits will remain incomplete, which may affect your future financial aid eligibility at UW-Green Bay.