Replacement Diploma

UW Green Bay alumni can order their replacement diploma online from anywhere using the Order UW Green Bay Diploma button above. Student will need to provide their social security number and have a valid e-mail address to order a diploma.

NOTE: UW Marinette, UW Manitowoc, UW Sheboygan students who received diplomas from UW Colleges prior to Summer 2018 will have to contact UW Colleges Interim Registrar Bruce Cunningham at or 608-263-9700 to request their replacement diplomas.