Resources and Benefits
Retiree, Emerita and Emeritus ID Card
Announcing the new UW-Green Bay Retiree Card! This card is FREE courtesy of the Retiree Association, and gives retirees access to on-campus and off-campus privileges such as PassPoints and discounts to campus venues. Cards are issued at the University Ticketing and Information Center in the Phoenix Student Union.
Add cash to ID card for campus use of:
Free parking upon request with ID card.
- Special discounted membership rate to those who present card.
- sSgn up to be notified for our periodic discounts. To sign up please go to www.thephoenixbookstore.com and at the bottom of the page, there is a button that says SIGN UP FOR EMAIL. Clicking on this button will give a spot to enter emails. Everyone that signs up for the notifications will receive an email on the discounts that can be used in-store and online for the dates listed in the emails.
David A. Cofrin Library
- Free access to library and certain privileges.
Marcus Cinema East, Green Bay
- Special pricing for UW-Green Bay retirees on Thursdays at Marcus Cinema Green Bay East (1000 Kepler Drive, 920-4668-6500). Show your Emeritus, Emerita or Retired Faculty/Staff Card at the theatre on Thursdays to receive $6 admission tickets for all 2D features ($8 for 3D features), and receive a free popcorn with ticket purchase.
- Weidner Center for Performing Arts
- Athletic Events
- University Arts (Music, Theatre, Lawton Gallery)
Digital and Communication Benefits
Campus Retiree Listserv
The campus retiree listserv (email@example.com) is a great way to stay in touch with the campus community. UW-Green Bay retirees, current employees and others with an interest in this list may send a subscription request (as well as notices of any change of email address) to the listserv manager, Ken Fleurant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a subscriber you can expect to receive an occasional message from or about former colleagues, or news items that may be of interest to those who helped make our campus what it is today. Replies to messages are welcome, either to the entire group, where appropriate, or to an individual. Just be sure that you've made your intended choice before replying. A link to unsubscribe is always available at the end of each message.
Annual Fall Dinner Meeting
Join former colleagues and friends at the annual fall retiree dinner. Find out what the Retiree Association has accomplished during the year and vote on nominees for openings on the Board of Directors.
See the Retiree Events Schedule for more detailed information.