COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Academic Standing Forms

Returning students, who have not earned a baccalaureate degree, and have not enrolled in any courses at UW-Green bay for a minimum of three consecutive years prior to re-admission are eligible to request academic forgiveness. Continuing students are not eligible to request forgiveness. The form is routed to the Director of Academic Advising for review, and students will be notified once the petition is processed.


Petition to appeal suspension status. The Suspension Committee will review the petition. The student will receive an email notification from the Suspension Committee after review.