All campuses are closed to public per state emergency order. All classes at all UW-Green Bay campuses will be taught via alternative delivery methods through the summer. Visit our coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.

Appeal Information

Questions regarding fee obligations and refunds should be directed to the Student Billing Office. If an appeal is desired, the student should submit a Appeal of Institutional Charges Form. In the case of past term delinquent accounts, the right to appeal fee obligations ends once the account is sent to a collection agency.

Medical Appeals require additional documentation from a physician.  Please have your medical provider complete the Medical Appeals Provider Form.

For additional information regarding the our appeal process and guidelines, please review the Appeal of Institutional Charges Policy located on the Bursar Forms & Policies page.