Skip to main content

Payment Methods

Ways to Pay

Settle your student account. It pays off.

We offer a variety of methods to pay your UW-Green Bay student billing account. Most students (or their authorized parent or guardian) process their payment online by credit/debit or electronic check. We also accept payment in person at the cashier window, by mail or drop box. If you're an international student, we even accept international wire transfer.

Woman barefoot on lawn, making credit card payment on a laptop.

Online Payments

Online payments are the fastest, safest way to pay your student account balance. There is a 2.85% fee for credit or debit card payments, which can add up if you're paying a large tuition bill. If you have a checking or debit account, you can pay online and avoid fees by paying with electronic check (using your bank routing and account numbers).

Credit or Debit Card

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. There is a 2.85% convenience fee for both credit and debit card payments. Credit and debit cards are only accepted online, not at the cashier window.


Electronic Check

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

There is no fee for electronic check payments. No special setup is required with your bank, but verify with your bank that your savings account supports e-checks. Simply enter your bank's routing number (the first nine digits along the bottom of your check, or contact your bank) and your checking or savings account number. Enter the information exactly as it appears on your bank records. Use your bank account number, not the number on your debit card.

How to make an online payment

Active students can make an online payment through SIS. Non-active students and guests can pay online through our Nelnet portal.

Active Students

To make an online payment, sign in to the Student Information System (SIS) and select "Make a Payment or Manage Refunds." Online payments are processed real-time and show in your SIS account activity immediately. See more information on making online electronic payments.

Login to SIS

Non-Active Students

Students who no longer have an active SIS account can still pay an outstanding balance online. Make payments using credit, debit or electronic check using the Outstanding Balance Sign In.

Pay Balance

Authorized Party

Do you need a parent or guardian to pay the bill? Students can grant "Authorized Party" access to others. This gives them access only to student financial account information and the ability to make online payments. See more information on granting Authorized Party access.

Guest Login

Pay by Cash or Check

If you prefer to make a cash or check payment, we also have options for you to pay in person, by mail, or drop it off after hours.

Cashier Window

Fees may be paid in person with cash or check at the Student Billing Resources Windows, located in room 1300 of the Student Services Building. Office hours are 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding legal holidays).

Make checks payable to UW-Green Bay. Please have your student ID card ready when conducting business at the cashier windows. Credit and debit cards will not be accepted at the cashier window. We are unable to accept coin payments in excess of $10 at the Cashier Window.


Payments may be mailed to:

Student Billing Resources
UW-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001

Please make checks payable to UW-Green Bay and include the student Campus ID number on the payment. Payments must be received in the Student Billing Resources Office by the close of business on the due date. We don't honor the postmark of mailed payments. If you would like a receipt, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your payment.

Drop Box

A drop box is available outside of Student Billing Resources, Room SS1300, in the Student Services Building for after-hours payments. Please include the student Campus ID number with your payment. If you would like a receipt, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Payments left after the close of business on the due date will be considered late.

Financial Aid Award

Any federal financial aid you're awarded will be applied electronically directly to your student billing account. You can see this account activity in your Student Information System (SIS) portal. For any questions regarding scholarships and aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office. You can set up electronic refunds to have any surplus deposited directly to your checking or savings account. Or if you don't have electronic refunds set up and there's financial aid surplus remaining, we will send you a paper check for the balance.

International Wire Payments

For International students only, UW-Green Bay has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. For more information, see International Wire Payment.

Textbox icons

We're here to Help

Hey, we know this can be difficult to digest. If you have questions on making a payment or anything related to student billing, just give us a call at (920) 465-2224 and we'll answer your questions.

Email Us