International Wire Payment
For international students only, UW-Green Bay has partnered with Flywire (peerTransfer) to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Flywire's (peerTransfer) mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire (peerTransfer), you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your UW-Green Bay account will be faster, and you will be notified via email when it is received.
To begin the payment process, go to uwgb.flywire.com
How Flywire / peerTransfer Works
To get started, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in US dollars you wish to make to your student bill.
- You will need your nine-digit UW-Green Bay Campus ID number.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some additional basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via email on how to pay Flywire (peerTransfer) from your home country bank account.
- Flywire (peerTransfer) will then forward the US dollar amount to UW-Green Bay where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt of payment
- At any time, you will have a dedicated customer service team reachable via chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions
For detailed intructions, refer to the Flywire Help