COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page


What is the deadline to pay fees?

The deadline is 4:30 p.m. CST on the date specified as the due date on the Term Deadline Calendar. Fees may be paid on-line, by mail or in person at the Bursar's Office, Cashier's Windows, Student Services Building, Room 1300. After the due date, mandatory administrative assessments (late fees and finance charges) will be charged as shown on the fee information sheet. The Bursar's Cashier Office is open Monday - Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. excluding holidays.

If paying by mail, send a check, cashier's check, or money order. Please be sure to include the student name and Campus ID on the payment. If you want a receipt, send a self addressed stamped envelope. Receipts will not be returned without an envelope. Do not send Student I.D. cards.

Can I view my student account and/or financial aid information on-line?

Students can grant access to another individual as an "Authorized Party".  Authorized Parties will only have access to the student financial account information and the ability to make an online electronic payment by credit card; debit card; or electronic check.  Please refer to "Intro to E-Billing (Students)" and "Intro to E-Billing (Guests)" paragraphs on the Billing & Invoice Information page.

How can I set up a deferred payment?

Deferred payment can be arranged. In cases of financial hardship or extenuating circumstances, contact the Bursar's Student Billing Office, SS 1300, to obtain a written extension. This delayed payment will not exempt you from mandatory late payment penalties. All students who do not make a payment by the due date, must contact Student Billing Office to make payment arrangements.

What is a Payment Plan and how does it work?

The Payment Plan is available for Fall and Spring semesters only. For more information please click on Payment Options.

When is Financial Aid Released?

Financial aid will be released on the first day of classes. Any and all loans, scholarships, grants, or awards, whether public or private, designated for education expenses must be disbursed by the Bursar's Office. You must verify that this has occurred. If these checks are disbursed directly to you, bring them to the Cashier's Window. This must be done by the payment deadline to avoid additional administrative assessments for late payment. If your aid is delayed, you are responsible for making the fee payment on time or administrative assessments will be charged. If you have any questions about your financial aid, call 920-465-2075.

What if I want to withdraw from my classes?

If you have decided to not attend classes for the semester you must officially withdraw from school by dropping all of your classes.  Failure to file an official withdrawal will result in fee charges as specified in the fee information sheet. Administrative assessments (withdrawal fees) are from $50 to $100 and are assessed starting the first day of class as on the Refund and Drop Schedule page. If you do nothing, you will owe the full amount of your semester charges.  Please contact the Registrar Office at (920) 465-2657 if you have questions regarding withdrawal from classes.

What if I need a reinstatement from withdrawal?

If you have unpaid charges from a previous term, you will be withdrawn from the upcoming term prior to the start of classes. You will be notified of this by mail and given a chance to pay. If you are withdrawn you will also be contacted by mail.

If you wish to attend classes in the upcoming term, you will need to pay any and all unpaid charges on your account. You will then be allowed to re-enroll in your classes.

What if I add or drop a course after the drop date?

Any courses added or dropped after Week 2 will result in fee liabilities of 50% to 100% of fees (see Refund and Drop Schedule page). Please use the Student On-line Information System to be sure you are registered for the correct classes and sections before this date.

Where do I purchase parking permits?

For students who attend on campus classes they will have the virtual permit fee added to their SIS account at the time the upcoming term fees are applied. Students who do not use the parking services can easily “opt out” though an option on their SIS account which removes the permit fee. Questions about parking regulations should be directed to the Parking Office at 920-465-2301.

How do I know how much I owe?

Fees are available on the Student Information System (SIS) in each student's account. If you have any questions about your fee payment, require an extension of the payment deadline, or desire an explanation of our policies, please contact the Bursar's Student Billing Office, SS 1300 at 920-465-2224. You may also contact our office staff via email.

Is my Financial Aid paying my bill?

Most financial aid is disbursed to student accounts electronically. Check your account in the Student Information System to determine the amount of aid and whether there is a balance owed to UW-Green Bay or if there is a refund check to be picked up at the Cashier Window of the Bursar's Office, room 1300 in the Student Services Building.

Why did I receive the aid that I did?

Contact the Financial Aid Office with questions about your aid award.

Billing Questions

Will I need to complete a Payment Agreement every semester?

Yes. Once your Payment Agreement is completed, you will be able to register for classes.  The Payment Plan is available for the Fall and Spring terms only.  Any account not paid in full by the term due date will be assessed late fees of $7.00 per credit, up to a maximum of $84.00 and the remaining balance will automatically be placed into the Payment Plan.  The Payment Plan due date is 30 calendar days after the term due date, by 4:30 pm central on that date.  Finance charge of 1% per month will be assessed monthly on all unpaid balanced after the Payment Plan due date.

Can all my tuition charges be included on the Payment Plan?

Yes, tuition and fees as specified in the fee information sheet can be included.

What amount of housing and food plan will be included in the Payment Plan?

The rent and meal plan charges specified in your housing contract can be included in the Payment Plan. ..

Will I be charged the $25.00 membership fee every semester?

No.  The $25 payment plan membership fee has been discontinued effective with the Fall 2018 term.  See Payment Options for more information on the Payment Plan.

When will my payments become due?

See Term Deadline Calendar page.

What about finance charge interest?

No finance charge interest is assessed if all payments are made by the due date.  Finance charge interest will be assessed at 1% per month (12% per year), as specified on the Payment Agreement, on overdue balances after the final Payment Plan due date.

My financial aid will not be here by the due date, can I use the Payment Plan?

All accounts not paid in full by the term due date will be assessed late fees of $7.00 per credit, with a maximum of $84.00.  Any account that has not been paid in full by the term due date will automatically be placed into the Payment Plan.  The Payment Plan due date is 30 calendar days after the term due date, by 4:30 pm central time.  Finance charge of 1% per month will be assessed to unpaid balances after the Payment Plan due date.

If I pay the balance off early can I get my membership fee reduced?

The payment plan membership fee has been discontinued effective with the Fall 2018 term.

What if I am placed into the Payment Plan and then receive a financial aid award?

Any unpaid balance will be taken out of your financial aid at the time it is disbursed. Any excess aid will be refunded back to you.

I have a question that has not been answered here, who should I talk to?

With question concerning your financial aid, call the Financial Aid Office at 920-465-2075. For questions regarding your charges, payments, UWGB billing policies or procedures, call the Bursar Student Billing Office at 920-465-2224, Room 1300 Student Services Building.