Environmental Engineering Technology
Student Learning Outcomes
The Engineering Technology programs at UW-Green Bay (Electrical, Environmental, and Mechanical) follow the Student Learning Outcomes recommended by ABET.
Students in the Engineering Technology program will successfully demonstrate
- an ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specific needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- an ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes; and
- an ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.